Thursday, September 20, 2007

Long time no see.

I've been very busy on the new efx2, trying to get my blog together. It seems to be pretty nice so far. I'm trying to learn codes, haha, yeah right. Here are more pics of the bears at my camping trip. This is the bear we called cinnamon. She/he would boldly come by our cabin and van everyday. See our van next to her? I had just come around from the other side of the van right before she showed up, yikes! Here comes the black bear again, "Blackie", see the mess he made? We had to clean that up twice a day the entire camping trip. I only had one picture left in the camera when I came home, so thought I'd show you what happened to all my potted plants in my backyard. I forgot to tell my son to water them, and of course he didn't think of it. This happened to about 6 of my plants. *sigh* I had a great visit this past weekend with my son in AZ. It was awfully hot there, I thought I would melt. I feel so bad for him, their apt sucks. They've been there since he started the school and they can't get anyone to fix things when something goes wrong. It's gotten worse since the new owners took over. So, my husband spent some time helping them fix some things, drains, lights, closet doors, etc. It was a good bonding experience for father and son. I went shopping with his wife, hahaha. I had my bonding experience. lol

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this layout. Dog and colors are so nice.

I also enjoyed looking at your photographs and reading the story about the bears and plants and helping in Arizona. It was a nice post.

My photography over 50 years ago >Sendai, Japan

Patty said...

I don't think I would have liked those bears coming around to my trash cans. But I know that happens. Our one trip to Canada, for evening fun, the people at this one camp site, drove over to the dump and set and watched for the bears to come and eat. How's that for excitement. Ha!Ha!

Yes, doesn't take heat long to kill off potted plants, while our one daughter was gone for ten days, I watered her plants faithfully, in the back of the house, she didn't tell me until about the third day she was gone there was a hanging plant in front. I had seen it, and thought it was artifical like the other plants on her little porch. Well it died. I thought about replacing it, but decided she could bring one from the back around to the front.

Glad you're also staying here at blogspot. I doubt I will be going back to efx. Have a great week-end.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun though, Even if the bears were scary ad hell..LOL and glad to hear you had such a good time AZ....

LauriesAsylum said...

Thanks Abe, I saw you signed up at efx2, what do you think of it so far?

LauriesAsylum said...

Hi Patty. No I'm keeping both blogs, with the history of efx2, I think it's a good idea.

That's too bad about your daughters plant, but things like that happen!

LauriesAsylum said...

Thanks Meg, it was hot there though, way too hot!